Set against the backdrop of beautiful Moreton Bay and only 30 minutes from Brisbane City, East Redland Anglican is a community seeking to live the life of Christ through Worship, Education, Service, and Outreach. For over 150 years our parish has served the Redlands. In fact, Old St Paul’s was one of the first buildings in the district and one of the first churches in Queensland. At the consecration service in 1876 Bishop Matthew Hale began his address by saying “The completion and consecration of this church is one of the steps which we have taken toward the diffusion or spreading of the knowledge and practise of Christianity.”
From the beginning, our parish was missional, focused on sharing the Good News of the Gospel in service to our wider community. We at East Redland Anglican Parish remain committed to continue that tradition begun in 1876.